BiggestinRealEstate.com

BiggestinRealEstate.com
BiggestinRealEstate.com

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Customer Appreciation Party - Bill Sohl Realty

Selling Real Estate is about developing relationships.

So I believe in giving back to my awesome past clients. One of the hardest things to do in real estate as a Realtor is to stay in touch with past clients you become good friends. I enjoy getting to spend time with clients & their families daily as they find a home to buy or sell their home. Once the transaction is over, I truly enjoys staying in touch, but it's hard when everyone's schedule is so busy. So I likes to have events, where I sets up date nights or family days for his past clients, so I can enjoy being around them on a regular basis. "Without my past client, I'd never be where I'm at today. They mean the world to me and I greatly appreciate them. I very much enjoy seeing their family grow up." My clients always say that its hard to find that Realtor today that cares more about their clients then their commissions. I also believes that if you take care of people, you'll never have to worry about your income. If you're looking for a Realtor that will bend over backwards for you, please call me, Bill Sohl at 954-655-5097.



Bill Sohl
5481 Wiles Rd #502
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Parkland, Boca Raton Real Estate
954-422-9500

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.Also visit my page
    Real estate services

    ReplyDelete